Monday, May 14, 2012

My Will

As i wrote...this post is about my will...

1.  To ibu and ayah, i'm sorry because i always hurt your feeling with my sulky face if i didn't get anything that i want even at last i didn't get it too because of your strictness...i know both of you did it for my own good but i can't avoid my frustation face...i'm sorry too because disapoint both of you on many aspect - exam result, behavior, akhlak and many more that i can't think - that i did without realized it...i'm very sorry for my sins towards both of you...

2.  To my siblings, along,addin,nana,ariff, i'm sorry for become a bad sister to all of you...i knew that all of you don't like my behavior, my temper, my lecturer that meant nothing to you...to along, i'm sorry for my disrespectful towards you sometimes...to addin,nana,ariff, i'm sorry for not become a lovely sister like other sister outside there...i always get angry and lose my temper to all of you...i'm very sorry...

3.  To my bestie @ BFF Anis, i'm sorry because i didn't did my best to became the bestest friend to you...i always tought that you don't love me anymore when we're far apart - you went to matriculation and i went to PJ - and i always want to cry when i think about it...but then when i had semester break you gave me  a message...you said that you want to meet me because you miss me...that time i almost cried because my chlidish tought...i'm sorry because i forget the date of your birthday last year...i'm sorry for what i have done that you dislike...

4.  To my lovely boy Muhammad Amirul Amir, i'm sorry for what i have done...i'm sorry for everything...i'm sorry for my selfishness...i'm sorry when i don't have besides you when you're in difficulties...i'm sorry for leave you alone...i'm still love you even though we had broke even now you don't believe that i'm still loving you...even i have many friends @ boyfriends but you're always in my heart...i don't know why but i feels like you have taken all my feelings...it is normal when a handsome guy walks in front of a girl and the girl will feels like WHOOAA~that feeling came to me to...it is call praise Allah's creature...and if you feels like that too i won't be mad...just that feeling ok...not more than that...

5.  To all my friends, i can't mention your name here because all the people that i know is my friend, it is too many guys, i love all of you...thank you for become a good friend to me even i always laughing at you, make a joke about you, say bad things about you, disturb you when you want to study, take your handphone to play games, and did many more things that annoyed all of you...i'm sorry if you hate me...i'm sorry for my inadvertent bad talks about you...

6.  To all Allah's creature in this universe, i'm very very sorry for all my fault that i did towards you...either i realize it or not...

- I'm sorry for all i had done - I hope you forgive me - I don't want to suffer after i die -
PLEASE

*I'm sorry if i did grammar mistake... :)

Thanx for reading!! Assalamualaikum :)

No comments:

- This blog is belong to Miss NAA. -